Are you dreaming of working with a growing company with room for advancement?
Do you enjoy being on the road?
GLS Canada is currently hiring for an immiedate opportunity for our Barrie Terminal.
Shift: 9:00am start (10-12 hour shift)
- Pick up & Delivery
- Runs include in Simcoe County, parts of Muskoka, Perry Sound and Barrie
- City & Rural area’s
$23.35/hour + $1.00 per stop AND More!!
What’s in it for you:
- Home every day with your family
- Safety orientated team
- Receive a hiring Bonus ( $500)
- Receive a referral Bonus ($500)
- Monthly Bonus Payments!
- Milestone Anniversary Awards!
- Annual Increase
- Perfect attendance acknowledged
- Driver Recognition Program
- Annual Survey to receive your valued feedback
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Paid weekly – Every Friday
- Offered a competitive stating salary
- Extended Benefits for you (and your family) available from FIRST day of joining our team
- Supplied company uniforms
- Eligible for Corporate discounts with several retailers and sports centers
- RRSP employee contribution & employer contribution
- Yearly Vacation
- Personal Protection Equipment (Safety boot allowance program, safety vest(s), COVID-19 masks, ear protection etc.)
- Tractor-trailers with air suspension
- Air conditioned cab with air suspension
- Dual soundproofing
- Air suspension seat Premium Plus
- Electric Windows/. Luxurious interior
- Manual and Automatic Transmission
- 6 setting lumbar Position
- AZ Drivers license
- Ability to hand bomb (up to 70lbs)
- Conducting inside deliveries/hand bomb
- Use of Hand scanner
- Tailgate experience
- 2 years of Tractor Trailer Driving experience
- Clean CVOR
- Clean Abstract
- Ability to operate Automatic and Manual Transmission an asset
Do not wait to send Stephanie your resume at [email protected] and become part of a winning team TODAY!
Founded in 1968 as a courier service with a single car and driver, GLS Canada now serves customers across a wide range of industries with multiple modes of transportation fulfilling over 80,000 shipments each day.
GLS Canada meets the needs of business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) customers through parcel, freight and logistics services, tailored to each and every one of those customers’ unique needs and requirements.
As of August 30, 2018, Dicom was sold to General Logistics Systems (GLS). This will allow Dicom to have access to the complete GLS network and allow for expansion into international services.
The fusion between the two company will offer many advantages to our employees, clients and partners.
Please take note that GLS Canada is subscribed to a pay equity in employment. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
GLS Canada is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Indigenous status or any other factors considered discriminatory. If you require an accommodation during the
recruitment process, we will work with you to meet your needs.