- Location: Ontario, Quebec, Canada
- time type Full time
- job requisition id R-007624
- This position works under direct Supervision and provides entry and intermediate level support functions for Customer Service and Agency Teams. Tasks may vary. Customer Care Associate Reps have direct communications with internal & external customers by various channels. (This position is open to Canadian Residents in Ontario & Quebec only. It is a work from home position)
Job Responsibilities: Basic Duties 95%
- Basic data entry
- Basic communications with external customers, agents & funeral homes including inbound and outbound phone calls
- Includes document handling and review to prepare files for processing
- Preparing documents for mailings
- Processing a limited variety of tasks or functions such as processing new business, maintaining policy files, paying claims, maintaining agent demographic information.
- Prepares correspondence using standard templates
- Follows standard screens and procedures to perform most tasks
- Complete various internet searches
Collaboration Skills 5%
- Attend required training
- Collaborate with team and department members by attending team meetings and other company activities
- Ability to adjust to new or changing business needs
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Professional appearance
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Single focused but flexibility to complete various tasks
- Ability to follow instructions, procedures and guidelines to perform tasks
- Exhibits qualities of integrity, reliability and trust
- Strong work ethic
- Focus on quality
- Flexibility with schedule, work and team environments
Compensation may vary based on the job level, your geographic work location, position incentive plan and exemption status.
Base Salary Range: $34,300.00 – $56,600.00
CUNA Mutual Group’s insurance, retirement and investment products provide financial security and protection to credit unions and their members worldwide. As a dynamic and growing company, we strive to create a culture of performance, high standards and defined values. In return for your skills and contributions, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefit packages, significant professional growth, and the opportunity to win and be rewarded.
Please provide your Work Experience and Education or attach a copy of your resume. Applications received without this information may be removed from consideration.