Product Manager – Profile
Remote – US
Remote, United States; Remote, Canada; United States
Your JobAs the Product Manager for Job seeker Onboarding, you will lead a team of engineers and designers to build a world-class onboarding experience helping to fast-track Indeed’s understanding of job seekers to recommend more and better jobs. Your product will be seen and used by millions of job seekers globally, every month.
You will join a full-stack engineering and cross-functional team and collaborate with experienced Product Managers within the broader product group and other groups at Indeed. In this role, you will be taking care of an incredibly diverse set of job seekers and employers worldwide, and you will need to listen to voices from many different backgrounds and skill sets to be successful.
Our team is based across the US, fully remote. Upon offices reopening post-COVID, all roles on this team will have the flexibility to return to the office or remain remote. We have regular (virtual) standups, weekly prioritization, OKR reviews, and we stay closely in touch.
You will enjoy flexible hours, great compensation and benefits. You will wear many hats and learn many new things on the job. You will be surrounded by smart, dedicated, and nice people. You will be proud of the company’s mission and your product’s impact.
- Understand job seeker needs and generate new feature ideas
- Define the roadmap, goals and metrics for your area
- Identify and prioritize opportunities
- Understand pain points and create simple solutions
- Validate ideas by conducting research, performing experiments and analyzing the results
- Make data-informed decisions
- Work with designers and engineers to define product requirements and then lead those teams to deliver
- Collaborate with other teams, some across different timezones, to deliver projects spanning multiple teams’ areas
- Communicate well and influence colleagues and executives
Who You AreYou’re someone who wants to see the impact of your work making a difference every single day. Your friends describe you as thorough, analytical and detail-oriented. You are someone with high standards who’s not afraid to push us to be better by example and who will take pride in Indeed as we do.
- 4+ years of product management experience building consumer-facing products
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Human-Computer Interaction, Information Design, Graphic Design, or a closely related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience in A/B testing or data-driven product development
- Demonstrated experience leveraging qualitative and quantitative insights to plan and prioritize ideas
- Deep understanding of web technologies
- Ability to work effectively with remote teams, comfortable managing communications across multiple channels (email, Slack, Zoom, etc.) and geographies to get people aligned and get things done
- Proven leadership skills and ability to work cross-functionally and with senior leadership
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
Who We AreWe are a Product team driven by data, and focused on building the most popular job site on the planet. With product teams in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo, Hyderabad, Singapore and Vancouver, we are changing the way people get jobs all around the world.
Our MissionAs the world’s number 1 job site*, our mission is to help people get jobs. We strive to cultivate an inclusive and accessible workplace where all people feel comfortable being themselves. We’re looking to grow our teams with more people who share our enthusiasm for innovation and creating the best experience for job seekers.
(*comScore Total Visits, September 2021)
Salary Range DisclaimerThe base salary range represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations StatementIndeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at 1-855-567-7767, or by email at T[email protected] at least one week in advance of your interview.
Fair Chance Hiring
We value diverse experiences, including those who have had prior contact with the criminal legal system. We are committed to providing individuals with criminal records, including formerly incarcerated individuals, a fair chance at employment.
Our Policies and BenefitsView Indeed’s Applicant Privacy and Accessibility Policies
Learn about our global employee perks, programs and benefits – https://benefits.indeed.jobs/
Where legally permitted, Indeed requires all individuals attending or working out of Indeed offices or visiting Indeed clients to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. For positions that can only be performed at an Indeed office, candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and present acceptable proof of vaccination by the date of hire as a condition of employment. Indeed will consider requests for reasonable accommodation as required under applicable law. To qualify as being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 there should have been a two week period after receiving the second dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a 2-dose COVID-19 vaccine series, or a two week period after receiving a single-dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a single dose COVID-19 vaccine.