Closing Date: Varies
Annual scholarships at Oregon State University in the United States of America are now open to all outstanding international applicants for the 2023–24 school year.
The success of Oregon State University’s global student body is a top priority. In order to help international students, the following scholarship opportunities have been established. Although all new OSU applicants will be considered for some of the listed scholarships, many others will require the student to source them out and apply for them. Here is a list of places you can look for additional funding opportunities.
About Oregon State University
Located in Corvallis, Oregon, Oregon State University is a public research institution. It has over 200 undergraduate degree programmes, in addition to a wide range of graduate and doctoral options, and is home to around 32,000 students.
The mission of Oregon State University is to promote diversity in the classroom, global engagement, the pursuit of academic and research excellence, and service to the community. They also help candidates find international work opportunities that will put their education to use.
Oregon State University Annual Scholarships for Undergraduates;
Oregon State University Annual Scholarships for Graduate studies
Check here for a comprehensive list of scholarships available
- How to Apply: To be enlisted in this award program, applicants are required to take admission to the undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, you will be eligible for the bursary.
- Required Documents: Candidates must have to submit the transcript, photographs, letter of recommendation, a resume, photocopy of passport, and all the previous necessary mark-sheets.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, aspirants need to hold their previous degree certificates.
- Language Criteria: Candidates need to show their English language level by submitting a satisfactory certificate of English language ability.
- Eligible Countries: International applicants can participate in this award program
- Acceptable Courses: The award is available for undergraduate degree coursework in any subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: For applying this educational award, seekers must have to complete the following criteria:
- Candidates must have a previous degree for entry in undergraduate study
- Applicants must be enrolled in undergraduate degree coursework
- All countries students are eligible to apply for the bursary.
Oregon State University will offer 25,000 to 35,000 USD to outstanding students in scholarships. However, scholarship awards may be lower in value. Scholarship values presented here are based on achieving the highest award available. Scholarships are subject to limited availability, deadlines and other terms and conditions. Please check with your INTO regional office or refer to your scholarship letter for more details.
Student on government scholarships or sponsored by an external entity may not be eligible for some of these scholarships.
- Program group relates to the initial program enrolled to qualify for this scholarship.
- Net Tuition is an estimate based on the highest scholarship award applied to the first year of a student’s tuition or upon progression.
- Based on Graduate Non-Business/MBA programs.